CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tinctures

Well, my tinctures are done. All I have to do is strain them, which I will do either later today or tomorrow. I'm trying to figure out the best way to take photos of them.

Sadly though, my Echinacea one failed. It has a white sort of substance in it that settles to the bottom. I've been in touch with my facilitator and she is going to send me another batch of Echinacea so I can redo the tincture. That to me is AWESOME!

I truly don't know what happened. It was completely covered with the alcohol and water. I shook it everyday. It was in a dark place, well as dark a spot as I could have in my room, no direct light at all. The only thing I can assume is it may have been the temperature of my room, but I'm not sure since the other two weren't affected.

Anyway soon as I figure out basically lighting for some pictures, I'll put them up.


2 comments:

Me said...

Grats and I am excited to see them :)

Anonymous said...

hi ellie, Im actually a follower on your 'blue-eyed girl blog' and I am also a part of the page a day challenge. I wanted to post a comment to you re: day2 but for some reason i can't post a comment. is that the way it is set up or do i need to check a setting on my computer do you think?
cheers, ali.
p.s i find reading resources on character development such as 'writers guide to character traits' can sometimes be useful