CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 11, 2010

Echinacea Take 2

So, I've finally gotten off my butt and started the Echinacea again. My first batch something went wrong and got this white stuff all at the bottom. I had contacted my adviser and she sent me another packet to retry making the tincture. After much procrastinating, I've gotten it started. I had to add some more liquid after the first day as it absorbed some of it, not much just maybe a tablespoon or two.

I don't know what this is supposed to look like as its soaking in the alcohol/water mixture. It already looks murky to me, and I am worried it's going to do the same thing all over again. I can only hope it does what it's supposed to, and that in about another week I'll have an Echinacea tincture.

1 comments:

Me said...

We learn by trial and error hun. Most people just dont write about their errors. Do not get discouraged :)